Please Note: "Import Recipe" was moved to under "Create" for professional users
- Bring up the "Import Recipe" dialog: If you have "Cookbook" in the main menu then click it and then click "Import Recipe" below the search bar. Otherwise, click "Create" in the main menu and then click the "Import Recipe" button.
- Meal Garden will request the recipe’s URL address. Copy and paste the URL into the form provided and click ‘Submit’.
- Meal Garden will import the recipe picture (if one exists) and show it in a popup. Adjust it to your liking and click ‘Save’.
Please Note: if you don’t like the image selected, you can upload another one later
- Meal Garden will import the recipe information into its respective sections
- Any sections marked in red needs to be corrected by selecting the appropriate ingredient ‘Name’ or ‘Measure’ from the database pop up menu
Please note: if the ingredient or measure you are looking for isn’t there, enter it anyway and our staff will be notified to correct or add it
- As websites vary in how they format their recipes, sometimes Meal Garden has a difficult time importing ingredients correctly. If no ingredients were imported, use the ‘Bulk Add’ feature. Simply cut and copy the ingredients from the original recipe into the dialog (with one ingredient per line) and click "Add".
- click ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the screen
PRO TIP: verify that all the information has been imported correctly by comparing Meal Garden’s recipe to the website’s original recipe. Fill in any missing information in all sections.