1) Add a Recipe to a Recipe Collection from within its edit page:
- Go to your 'Home' tab and click 'Recipe Collections' on the left-hand side menu bar
Pro Tip: You can filter recipes by Collections you created or collections created by The Meal Garden Nutrition Team.
- Click the Recipe Collection you would like to edit
- When the Collection opens, you'll see two tabs: recipes and details.
- The recipes tag provides the ability to review existing and add new recipes to the collection.
- The details view provides for the editing of the name, the description and any associated tags.
- When you select 'add recipes' you'll be presented with the standard search bar.
Pro Tip: If you press the 'explore' button before you enter a search term, you will be brought to your cookbook and presented with a number of filtering options
When you enter a search term (using the simple search or advanced search) you can narrow down your search criteria.
When the results are returned (image below), you select the recipes you'd like to add and press 'Add Selected Recipes'.
You can also review each recipe by clicking on it.
At anytime, in almost any screen, you can click on the floating bar of a recipe and add it to any collection.