How to customize units of measurement in grocery lists (client perspective):
Grocery lists can be generated for:
1) Meal Plans (for 1 person eating)
- grocery lists for client meal plans will be scaled to the number of people they set the meal plan to serve when they first schedule it [click here to do this in Regular User mode]
- Meal Garden's handy mobile app lets clients check off items as they grocery shop
2) Recipe Collections
1) GROCERY LIST FOR MEAL PLANS (1 person)
Select the Meal Plan you would like to generate a grocery list for, and under 'Details:' (1) click 'More Options...' (2)
Click 'Preview Groceries' (3).
Please Note: amounts will be scaled to 1 person (3). Client grocery lists will be scaled to the number of people they set the meal plan to serve when they first schedule the plan [see Chapter 5 Section 5.1 to do this in Regular User mode]
Grocery lists are organized by aisle (4), and they can also be itemized alphabetically by clicking 'Aisles Off' (5). To change the measurements, click the current unit (6).
Select your desired unit (7) [Meal Garden will automatically convert the number].
2) GROCERY LISTS FOR RECIPE COLLECTIONS
Select the Recipe Collection you would like to generate a grocery list for, and under 'Included Recipes' (1), click 'Preview Shopping List' (2).
In preview mode, click "Preview Shopping List" (3)
Please Note: amounts are based on the original number of servings in each recipe
Regardless of how you create your grocery list, you can click on any food item on the grocery list to see which recipe it is needed for.